So Twitter Slider is designed to display your Twitter profile including avatar, account name, link to real profile, latest post, posting time and reply/retweet/favorite buttons as slider. All you need is to install the module, it will do the rest for you.
Specially, So Twitter Slider supports a clear, easy-to-use admin panel that you can configure all params to meet your ideas.
Let’s check out the Demo to feel more!
- Support Opencart 2.1.x, 2.3.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Allow to set module class suffix
- Allow to set Screen Name
- Allow to enter the ID of Twitter
- Allow to set the number of tweet to display
- Allow to display the avatar/Follow Button/Direction Button/Pagination of the users or Not
- Navigation slide by x.page string can be set to slide by page
- Allow to on/off auto play for slider
- Allow to set the speed of timer
- Allow to pause when hover or not
- Allow to choose the effect for the slider
- Allow to show/hide Mouse Wheel
VERSION 1.1.0 - Released on Aug 28 + Support Opencart version 2.3.x
VERSION 1.0.3 - Released on Jun 21, + Added Cache function
VERSION 1.0.2 - Released on Mar 15 - Updated structural display on the front-end - Added post-text and pre-text
VERSION 1.0.1 - Released on Mar 9 - Updated newest JS TwitterFetcher in order to make module work normally
VERSION 1.0.0 - Released on Jan 13 - Initial release