SO Basic Products is very simple but effective for showing products. This module helps you to display products from a category or multiple categories.
- Updated On: 26/10
- Version: 2.1.0
- Compatibility: Opencart 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- Need Help
So Basic Products – A professional responsive module for Opencart
So Basic Products is very simple but effective for showing products. This module helps you to display products from a category or multiple categories. We can use this module to show product features with a title, image product, description, price, add to cart, add to wishlist or add to compare… Also, the module gets front-page layout divided into multiple columns. We can set it up easily to show as many products as we want.
Supporting responsive layout for any devices, this module is ideal to use as a front-end product showcasing for new stores. With the friendly user interface in Admin panel, you can set how many columns displayed for different devices as well as many other options to be chosen for showing: title, description, and price or read more…
Note: This module has been updated with new installation method, view more at New Way to Install OpenCart Module
Let’s check out the Demo to feel more!
- Support Opencart 2.1, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support to open link in Same Window and New Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to Displays the number of columns on devices with different sizes
- Allow to choose categories which you want to show.
- Allow to include or exclude products from child categories.
- Support to control showing number of products
- Support to show products in selected category by: Name/ Id/ Created Date/ Price/Latest Product/ Top Rating/Most Reviews/ Most viewed/ Most selling/Random
- Allow to change max length of title/description of products
- Allow to display/hide Title/Description/Price/Add to Cart/Add Wishlish/Add Compare/New and Sale labels
- Allow to get images from Data Tab or Image Tab, Place holder Path (or Url).
- Allow to change width/height of images
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module